ROGUE Keto Class
The Rogue Keto Class is coming to Medford, Oregon! May 21st – July 16th, 2019
If you’re ready to lose weight or want to finally get a grip on your chronic disease or maybe you are healthy but want to further hack your biochemistry for increased benefits, then this is the class for you!
The ketogenic diet has taken the world by storm, and for good reason. When it is performed properly, it is one of the most effective diets out there, especially when it comes to weight loss. However, did you know it can be used in many other chronic conditions such as autoimmune and neurological disease, diabetes and even cancer?
This is why Dr. Kunkel is excited to offer this 8 week, in-person, ketogenic immersion class! And this isn’t just any ketogenic diet class… This is keto done RIGHT! Believe it or not, there are more wrong ways of performing a ketogenic diet than there are right ways and Dr. Kunkel wants to guide you through the process so you will have the highest probability of success.
If you are wondering what the ketogenic diet is or if it may be right for you, please attend one of Dr. Kunkel’s FREE upcoming ketogenic diet talks that will be given before the Rogue Keto Class begins.
These free talks will be given at the following locations:
- Sunshine Natural Foods in Grants Pass, OR on April 11th from 6:30-8:00pm
- Medford, OR Natural Grocers on May 7th from 5:30-6:30pm
- Other venues will be posted as they are scheduled.
These FREE talks are a great way for people who are interested in loosing weight and recovering from chronic disease to learn more about the ketogenic diet and to find out if the 8 Week Rogue Keto Class is right for them!
Rogue Keto Class Details:
- When: The class will meet from 6:00 to 8:00pm on Tuesday evenings for 5 weeks during the 8 week period. It starts on Tuesday, May 21st at Dr. Kunkel’s office in Medford, Oregon and ends on July 16th.
- Where: 107 E Main St. Suite 3 — Medford, Oregon 97501
- Class Dates (all days are on Tuesday from 6:00-8:00pm):
- Day 1 (Week 1): May 21st – Intro, preparations, keto education, how to track macronutrients.
- Day 2 (Week 2): May 28th – Final preparations, measuring ketones, supplementation support if necessary, begin the ketogenic diet!
- Day 3 (Week 3): June 4th – One week follow-up, making adjustments, minimizing side effects if they arise, supplementation support if necessary, general support.
- Day 4 (Week 5): June 18th – Fine tuning, trouble shooting, staying on track.
- Day 5 (Week 9 – final class): July 16th – Last follow-up, transitioning, how to maintain for long-term success.
- Pricing: This special class will be limited to 8 people so secure your seats early if you can.
- Early bird discount price is $449 until 5:00 pm Thursday, May 9th. After this date, the class will be the normal price of $499.
- Existing Rogue Natural Medicine patients can sign up for the class and receive $100 off the prices listed above ($349 early bird or $399 after May 9th).
- Couples discount: Bring your spouse/significant other and receive an extra $100 off for each person! $699 early bird price per couple, $799 regular price per couple.
- Class attendees will receive $100 off of an initial naturopathic new patient visit with Dr. Kunkel should they choose to become a future patient within 3 months of the beginning of the keto class.
- Partial refunds are offered until May 27th (ask us about details if this may be an issue).
- Please call us at (541) 727-1893 if you would like more details.
- To register and pay for the class, call Kathy at Rogue Natural Medicine at (541) 727-1893 or see the class registration for more details.
If you’ve been wanting to try a properly executed ketogenic diet but haven’t felt ready to make the leap or even known where to start, then this is your chance to be fully guided through the process by an expert physician who follows this diet himself.
“Dr. Kunkel knows his keto. He helped me start on the ketogenic lifestyle and I went from 235 to 214 pounds in two weeks and I feel great! I’m not hungry, my mind is sharper, I have more energy, and I actually want to get off the couch now. I love this way of eating! I also never knew there were so many different ways of eating keto and variations in the quality of ketogenic diets. Eating this way has helped me realize how important food is to my health. If you want to do keto right, I highly recommend working with him.” F.K.